- This event has passed.
September 7, 2016 @ 12:15 pm - September 28, 2016 @ 12:55 pm$120
- Do you tend to feel tense and burned out by the end of the workday?
- Is your posture lacking or contributing to exhaustion and pain?
- Have you wanted to incorporate more mindfulness and sanity into your life?
Normally, Midtown at lunch hour is a stress-inducing swarm of people. Give yourself the gift of a midday retreat in my quiet studio where you can receive the attention and hands-on of a private session, while also learning from how I work with the other two students in the class. Limited to three students for each four week session, you’ll:
- recharge your body with a lying down practice
- learn how to let go of stress with meditation
- receive my skilled hands-on guidance to help you release excess tension and allow your body to return to its natural ease
- develop a useful set of skills for working with pain and uncomfortable emotions.
It’s possible to keep your wits and health about you during the workday, so let this small highly personalized class be your midday tune-up each week. Bring a coworker friend and you’ll both receive $10 off. Register for your spot here.