- This event has passed.
New Leaf Holiday Open House & Smorgasbord of Classes
December 6, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
The New Leaf Holiday Open House is a FREE sampler day of movement and massage, on Saturday December 6 from noon to 4pm.
Please drop by and enjoy:
– A variety of mini 30-minute yoga classes with New Leaf’s wonderful yoga teachers,
– Delightful 15-minute massages with our resident licensed massage therapist, Sarah Friedman,
– Significant discounts available only at the desk that day, for gifting or keeping!
– Mini 15-minute Pilates Privates with Nadia Wallace on the Pilates Cadillac or Reformer,
– Posture & Ease: A 30-minute Introduction to Alexander Technique by Dan Cayer,
– Heavenly healthy snacks prepared by New Leaf teachers Danielle Katz and Shannon Sodano, and
– Neighborly merriment!
Please drop in, or click here to see when your favorite teacher’s on and to save a spot.
Saturday, Dec. 6, Noon to 4pm
at New Leaf
142 Prospect Park West (entrance on 9th St.)
Park Slope, Brooklyn
Please plan to arrive wearing yoga clothing or other clothing that permits free movement. No need to schlep a mat (or rent), but if you have a favorite, by all means bring it.
Sorry, we do not have enough space inside our studio to accommodate strollers or bicycles, but you’re welcome to hitch them to our garden fence.
If you save a time slot for yourself, and your plans change, we’d appreciate it if you’d let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!